Friday 19 October 2018

START UP...………..!!!

Sitting on chair ,,thinking out of loud...…
mind get a switch,, to next level ,,very high ,, 
virtual plan act so high,, actual were it is lie.....
everything start in mind,, at the last always end up in mind ..
start for big ,,but finding the way it start ,, can't find

Do you think ,,I am made it ,, I made it ……
do you think ,,can I make it ,, I make it 
do you think,, can I start it ,, I start it …. 

by follow the my rule ,, breaking your rule …
roll the plan ,, join the time,, hard boiling blood try …
this take a time,,
then time wanna try 
to make ,,I weak
to make ,, I loose 
to make ,, I run ……………….. away …….
but ..

do you think ,, can I,, do this 
do you think ,, can I leave it ,, leave it...
do you think ,, can I start it ,, start it ….

till the end ,, till the breath ,, 
till the I make it ,, till the I break it ,, 
till I made it ,, till  I make it...….  
till I start it ,, I cant leave it....
till the my last breath ,,I cant leave it ..
I cant leave it ,, I cant loose it
I made it ,, I make it ...………….!!!

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment